Oil/Gas Thermal Oil Heater
YYL Vertical Oil Gas Thermal Oil Heater
YYL Vertical oil/gas fired thermal oil heaters use oil or gas as fuel, the heat transfer oils is heated in the boiler furnace first, then the thermal oil will flow in the closed loop pipe to the heated equipment and then return to the thermal oil heater again, in this way, the heated object can reach a high temperature (Max. 320℃) with indirect heating. It is especially suitable for industies which are flames prohibited Bidragon Oil/Gas fired thermal oil heater is high efficient compared with other heating systems.
1. Multi-passes thermal conductive structure to improve the thermal efficiency greatly
2. Horizontal tubes can reduce the heat loss.
3. Thicker insulated layer to reduce heat loss by thermal radiation.
4. Intelligent control system makes biomass fired thermal oil boiler operation easier and more simple.
Features of Oil/Gas Fired Thermal Oil Heaters:
1. High Temperature: This Oil/Gas fired thermal oil heaters can reach 320℃ at low pressure.
2. Easy Operation: User friendly designed control system, easy to operate.
3. Low Investment: Compared with steam boiler and hot water boiler, thermal oil boiler is perfect to give user high temperature in a much safer way. It cost little in maintenance and daily process.
4. PLC Intelligent Control System: The PLC control system of thermal oil heaters is suitable for high temperature and high humidity environment of long-term operation. Technical Specification: Other Fuel Option