7 Common faults in operating thermal oil heater(1)
When thermal oil heater is operated you must know 8 common faults as followings:
Thermal Oil Heater
1) Blockage in pipeline;
2) Accidental shut off of circuit valves;
3) Mal-function of circulating pump relief valve;
1) Check the pipeline and valves;
2) Check the relief valve.
2. Thermal oil heater low flow rate
1) Dirty filters;
2) Deterioration of pump performance;
3) Circuit valve accidentally shut off.
1) Clean filters;
2) Check the pump speed, motor current and pump coolant;
3) Check the circuit valves.
3. High thermal oil heater temperature
1) Malfunction of temperature controller;
2) Low flow rate of heat carrier;
3) Wrong calibration of temperature controller
1) Check temperature controller and calibrate it with an accurate thermometer;
2) Check the circulating pump.
4. Expansion tank low level
1) Malfunction of level controller;
2) Leakage in the system.
1) Check the level controller;
2) Check for any leakage of the whole system.
In next news, I will continue to introduce the causes and remedies of common faults about thermal oil heater.